Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Updates and a Meme


Weather

Have I been magically transported to Scotland? Observing the weather around here sure makes me think so...where, oh where is Spring? Of course, I think I'd be much happier if I were in Scotland...it is Scotland after all. I could also get a good cup of strong European coffee. Thankfully, I think Mr. Sun and his friend Ms. Warmer Temperatures are scheduled to make an appearance tomorrow. It is only this time of year that I sort of wish I still lived in SC...

Creatures

There is a creature currently residing around my vocal chords. He seems very much like this guy on the Mucinex commercials. Mr. Mucous, it's time for you to find a new home...

Meme

For lack of anything more interesting to post, I thought I'd try my hand at one of these Memes. Enjoy...and feel free to post your own should you feel the need...

What I was doing 10 years ago:
In the spring of 1998 I was a freshman in college, running track and enjoying life. My friends Rachel and Amy and I would have just returned from our wild trip to Palatka, Florida. Oh the memories...

Five snacks I enjoy:
1. Dark chocolate of any kind
2. Lime tortilla chips
3. Popcorn
4. Almonds, cheese and honey
5. tri-colored potato chips from Utz

Five Things I would do if I were a billionaire:
1. Buy a house
2. Travel the world
3. Buy a winery in Italy and France
4. Hire a personal trainer
5. Have a weekend "place" in NYC

Five Jobs I've had:
1. Hardee's Drive-thru queen
2. Build a Bear master bear builder
3. Bank Customer Service Rep
4. File Clerk
5. Software Trainer

Three of my Bad habits:
1. I bite my nails
2. Not emptying the dishwasher (it's my LEAST favorite chore)
3. Oversleeping

And now, here are 7 random facts about me:
1. I have a tiny mouth (literally speaking)
2. I make my bed every day
3. I used to be a pole vaulter
4. I'd love to have violet eyes
5. I secretly love Mary Kate and Ashley movies
6. I am a fabulous interpretive dancer
7. I've eaten cheeseburgers with the exact same condiments for 20 years- cheese, ketchup, and mayo only!

Until later...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You make me laugh... yes, I can picture the biting nails and interpretive dance - haha! I didn't know you struggled with oversleeping, though... it's hard to drag me out of bed most mornings, too :)

Anonymous said...

haha...i miss watching mary kate and ashley with you! (among other such movies--did you see the high school musical movies? :) )