Thursday, December 30, 2010

Some Things

Hello, my few and far between blog-readers!  I'm married!  It was lovely.  I now live in Baltimore in my New-to-me Old Victorian house with my husband (Husband!  It's taking awhile to get used to saying that).  My surprise Mini-moon destination was Napa Valley.  It was lovely, as well.

Christmas happened.  My parents and Godmother visited.  We have a humongous live tree.  It's beautiful.

New Years' is around the corner.  We'll get our professional wedding pictures back in a few weeks.  I'll hopefully get some posted here.

Now that I have a new camera and am not furiously house-buying and wedding-planning, I hope to complete the 365 project this year.

Please see my next few posts for a 2010 year-end review (my, my, the changes that have occured!), an evaluation of last years' resolutions, and my resolutions for 2011.

No comments: