Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Summer Time Warp

Ever notice how the summer just goes...Poof?!  Even though I haven't been in school for, oh...10 years, parts of my world still revolve on a summer schedule.  J and I had lots of plans for the summer, mostly to just spend time together after our busy, busy Spring.

Sadly, in terms of free time, the summer is almost over for us.  I start rehearsals for the September 11th Mozart Requiem performance on July 25th.  J starts his Tosca rehearsals at the beginning of August.  And things just get busier from there!  Thankfully, we still have a vacation coming (Maine, oh how I love you!) and I'm excited to introduce J to one of my favorite places to relax with friends.

I do still have some pictures to upload, and despite myself, I'm determined to get them uploaded to the blog tonight!  I may even have some recent ones for you...

So far this summer we've:

-Cataloged 1/4 of J's (and my) wine collection
-Gotten our house in its current state of order
-Worked in our vegetable garden
-Had a Harry Potter marathon in the home theater
-Made Chocolate Frogs
-Spent time with friends
-Cooked a lot of meals with our CSA veggies
-Spent a lot of $ fixing our HVAC unit

This summer, I'd still like to:

-Finish cataloging the wine
-Work on checking some items off the list on the right
-Continue eating healthy
-Make exercising 4 times a week a priority
-Relax

Happy Mid-July everyone!

No comments: