Saturday, December 29, 2007

Holiday Highlights

I head back to Annapolis tomorrow. Some highlights from my trip:

- Waking up at 7 AM and turning back over until 7:30- then staying in bed until 9

-Eating food that I didn't have to make

-Catching up with family

-Christmas Dinner at the 5 star restaurant at Woodlands Resort in Summerville

-Visiting friends in Summerville on Christmas Day

-Making it through my a cappela solo on Christmas Eve

-Staying at my cousin's beautiful contemporary mountain house

-Playing for 4 hours straight with my 2 1/2 year old cousin, Jin (including playdo, cars, fire department, and just wrestling)

-Dinner with my family

-Sleeping on an air mattress with Orbit the cat cuddled up next to me and purring

-Wandering around downtown Asheville

-Chocolate souffle made by my cousin-in-law Aris

I didn't feel like describing each moment of the past week, so I thought I'd just hit the highlights.

No comments: