Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Attend an NFL Football Game...Check!

14. Attend an NFL football game

It's been awhile since I checked off one of the items on my "Life List" over there on the right hand side of this blog.  But last Thursday night, I finally attended an NFL football game!  Some friends of mine have season tickets to the Baltimore Ravens.  They were out of town for Thursday night's game...so I got their tickets!  The seats were great...upper deck of the stadium, on the 50 yard line.  We could see the plays forming, but didn't feel too far away from the field.

I was amazed at how different a professional game feels from a college game.  And I've been to some serious college games (Williams-Brice Stadium anyone?  Death Valley, you say?).  But the fans at pro games are INTENSE!  Everyone was totally into the game...very little socializing going on at all.  Also, the players are soo much more athletic than college players.  The time outs are also a lot "slicker".  Meaning the videos were put together well; and the fan chants were a bit more polished.

I really enjoyed it!  Here are few pictures to document this milestone in my life!


The Ravens even have a Marching Band!




Player introductions


View of the stadium from our seats


Happy Page who could use some Make-up!



No comments: