Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Day of Self-Discipline Success!

I think I accomplished everything on my To Do list that I didn't want to do...including running in the rain. I got soaked, but it felt good to get out and run and not be lazy! My bike is fixed...only took them 5 minutes to put a new valve on the tire and tighten up the chain. All that procrastinating for nothing...

I forgot to mention that another one of my "self-discipline" projects was to not immediately buy the Macbook that I want...but to wait until I have the money saved. My normal non-disciplined self would want to take the money out of savings or stick it on the credit card to pay it off in a month or so...but I've decided to be patient and wait a month or two until I have the cash on hand. This will be an ongoing self-discipline project...

No comments: