Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Day of Self-Discpline

I've been a really lazy person lately. Although, most of it is probably due to the fact that I've been a little busy, and the rain probably hasn't helped me be productive...but still. I have been the Queen of Procrastination and laziness, and it's got to stop. So, I have declared today my "Day of Self-Discpline" where I will do all of the things I don't want to do. And what are those things, you might ask? Well, here you go:

  • Take my bike to get the valve and chain fixed. This one sounds easy, but for some reason I have this huge mental block against going up to the Bike shop, walking in with my bike, and telling them I need it fixed. Strange mental block, I know. That's just me...I used to make one of my roommates call to make a hair appointment for me. I just have a hard time asking people to provide services for me...even if I am paying them!
  • Drop off my dry cleaning (the reason?...see above).
  • Run. I haven't done this just because I'm lazy
  • Get up on time (I managed to accomplish this somehow)
  • Not eat Crack-Fil-A for lunch (I accomplished this as well...had leftovers from the fridge)
  • Fold my clothes...I hate doing this. Love clean laundry but hate folding and putting it away.
  • I would add clean my car...but it's still raining so that would be a bad idea.
  • Update the blog...done! Just need to get the running blog updated, as well.

Alrighty...enough procrastinating...self-discipline here I come!

No comments: