Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Lovely Evening on the 'Ridge

Earlier today I decided I would try to get a 5 mile run in this evening. Since it was nice outside, I thought I'd run a 5 mile loop down to the Bay and back. Also since it was a pretty night, I thought I'd bring my camera along. Once I got down there, it was so gorgeous that I decided to run the whole loop which is about 7 miles total. Once I got to the Severn, I saw the boats out for Wednesday night races. I loved watching the boats sail in front of the Bay Bridge. Here are a couple of my favorite shots (I wish I had a camera with better zoom!)


View down Bay Dr towards the Bay Bridge


Bay Bridge with racing boats in front

Looking up the Severn towards Annapolis (Naval Academy Chapel Dome in the distance)

Larger boats in front of the Bridge



The house that overlooks all of this gorgeousness that I will never own...

No comments: