Wednesday, November 2, 2011

NaBloCleanPoMo Day #2 The Tub

As I've written before, one of my favorite things about our house is the claw foot tub in the Master Bathroom.  I am an avid bath taker, and this tub speaks to me!  Over the past year, though...after getting lots of use, I started noticing that there was a stained "ring" around the bottom of the tub.  I'm used to rings around the top, but these were stains that didn't go away with my regular lysol scrub.

So, today, I bought some soft scrub to try and get rid of the stains.  It worked like a charm!


It's hard to see in this picture, but the stained ring is around the bottom of the tub.


A closer look at the stubborn stains


My scrubbing tools


After...no more stains!


After close-up

So again for comparison....


Before...


...and After!

So while not a very exciting transformation, it is great to have an easy cleaning project that only took about 10 minutes, and makes a difference in the everyday cleanliness of my life.






No comments: