Friday, September 7, 2012

Picking Up Where I Left Off (Sort of)

So I bet you've been wondering where I've been for the past 7 months, dear blog readers.  No?  Well, I don't really blame you.  To be honest, I've been kind of wondering where I've been, too.  Thanks to Anxiety, Panic Attacks, and Hormones (and no, I'm not pregnant!).  And trust me, I'll be writing on those topics soon.  Too many people try to present a perfect life on blogs...and just hide the tough times.  Me? I just disappear.  But I want to write about what I've been through, in the hopes that it can provide hope to others.  I just don't know what that will look like yet.  The past 3 months of my life have been so difficult. But I think I'm coming through it OK, thanks to the Lord's provision of modern medicine, wise counsel, loyal friends, and a most faithful, supporting, and loving husband.  

The best part is that even in the midst of this tough time, there have been some beautiful moments, and lots of fun times!  A few of those are:
  • A fun visit from my cousin and her family
  • An awesome vacation at Hilton Head with J and my family
  • A quick trip to Jacksonville to see J's family
  • The Olympics!
  • A fabulous meal at Volt
  • Hosting 5 dinner parties with great food and great friends
I'm hoping I can blog about those things to catch you (and me) up on the good things that happened this summer.  I've started and re-started and erased and re-started my post on my struggles with anxiety a number of times.  It's just so hard to put into words.  But I will try.  Look for some honest posts in the next few weeks...and hopefully some fun posts, as well!

1 comment:

stephanie said...

Page, I'm so thankful you are willing to share. Thanks. Looking forward to hearing more.