Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Goings On

I have a few minutes to sit down and write, so I thought I'd post a few things about what I've been up to lately before life gets hectic again tomorrow.

1. Easter was lovely. Just what I needed it to be- lots of beautiful music, worshipful thoughts, dear friends, good food and fun. I am sad that it's gone- but glad that it will come again next year! I think Easter morning is one of my favorite mornings of the year!

2. Monday evening, I started fighting the annual allergy mess that invades my sinus cavities. This time, it got the better of me yesterday afternoon and my manager sent me home from work. I guess I was too zoned out and sleepy to get any decent work done! I slept for 4 hours, ate some homemade chicken soup for dinner (Thanks, Maureen!), and went back to bed.

3. Tomorrow, I'm headed to Columbia for my friend Katherine's wedding. I'm in it, and another bridesmaid who lives in Philadelphia is driving down to Annapolis tonight and we are going to head to Columbia together tomorrow. It will be nice to have company in the car since I'm used to driving to SC alone. I'm looking forward to the wedding...it's been about 3 years since I was in a good, old-fashioned Southern wedding! I'm also looking forward to warmer temperatures...

That's about all that's going on with me. Hopefully I'll have some fun pictures from the weekend to post next week!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I so wish I could be at Katherine's wedding! (It's just not possible to travel that far when 36 weeks pregnant... My doc would kill me.) Please send my love and enjoy SC for me! Have fun!