Thursday, December 24, 2009

New Addition to the Home for Wayward Chorus Girls...Meet Alfio!

Last Friday, my roommate came home with a surprise.  Another cat!  And not just another cat, but Marcello's biological brother!  When we picked Marcello out, he and his brother were the last ones in the litter.  Both of them were so cute, I figured the other would get adopted at some point.  But his brother never did.  I hated thinking that he was going un-adopted, but I knew I couldn't afford another cat.  So...Maureen adopted him instead!  It took Marcello a few days to get used to him, and Alfio was a bit scared the first few days, but now they are inseparable.  I even woke up last night to both of them sleeping at the foot of my bed on either side of me.  So sweet!

Here are a few photos my roommate took of them:



Alfio, the new addition



Sometimes, they look like twins!



This should be our Christmas card




The kitteh bonding has begun!

While a bit crazier, it is so fun having two kitties, especially since they seem to enjoy each others' company so much!

No comments: