Thursday, December 31, 2009

2009 Blog Year in Review

I did this last year and enjoyed it, so I thought I'd give it a go this year, too.  Here is the first sentence of the first post of each month of 2009:

January: When I first moved to Maryland, my intention was to eventually live in downtown DC.
February: I seriously don't think I could have asked for a better way to celebrate my 30th and Maureen's 40ishth birthday.
March: I've really been a blogging slacker the past few weeks.
April: One of my Fall/Winter/Spring luxuries is a pre-bedtime bath.
May:  I've been a really lazy person lately.
June:  Dear Starbucks Triple Grande Iced Latte
July:  It's hard to believe that my last post was almost a month ago!
August: It's crazy to me that this summer is almost over.
September:  Hi again, faithful readers (all 5 of you).
October:  There is just something about the changing of the seasons that is quite appealing to me.
November:  For the past 12 years or so, it has been my responsibility to cook the turkey for my family's Thanksgiving dinner.
December: I am perhaps an oddity when it comes to receiving personal customer service.

So it looks like I was a lazy person in 2009 and time passed me by rather quickly.  At least, that is what I would infer from these first post sentences!  Let's hope 2010 is a little more disciplined for me!

No comments: