Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Quick Update

Here are a few things I've have/will be up to:

  • - Christmas at the Home for Wayward Chorus Girls was lovely.  My parents were visiting, and we had our normal Christmas Eve gathering pre and post-church.  This year, we must have been tired because the night ended at 2:30 AM instead of 3:30 or 4...
  • - The kitties are like two peas in a pod for sure now.  They did finally separate to sleep the other night though...Alfio came into my room and Marcello stayed with Maureen.
  • - While I'm happy to be in the marathon taper stage, that makes it particularly hard to run at all!  I also can't seem to stop eating.
  • - New Years' Eve, I'll be headed to the Engineer's Club with J again this year for their NYE bash.  Should be a good time again as I've heard some other fun folks will be joining us.
  • - Somehow this week, I've ended up with a sinus/cold issue.  I think it is sinus related because I keep dealing with a sinus headache.  No fun :(
  • - I'm getting really excited about my trip to Disney in a week and a half for the Goofy Challenge!
I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas!  Stay tuned in the next few days for some more posts I have scheduled to go up...

No comments: