Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Last Post of 2008

In the spirit of New Years' reflectiveness, I thought I'd copy a tactic I've seen on a few other blogs and post the first sentence of the first blog of each month as a sort of Year In Review.

January: When I think of January I think of:Snow, blue, ice, crock pot meals, soup, coffee, fires, lazy late afternoons, wind, slower times, flannel sheets, freezing nights, gloves, and my Birthday.

February: Hmm. I keep getting worse at this updating the blog thing.

March: I seem to be getting the sneezes.

April: I had a fantastic time in SC at my friend Katherine's wedding.

May: I think May is always a bittersweet month for me.

June: As of tomorrow, I'll be in DC for the week.

July: I've been watching the Olympic Trials for Diving, Gymnastics, Track, and Swimming for the past few weeks.

August: In about 15 hours and 42 minutes, I will be headed to Maine on vacation!

September: Well, I'm home from SC and had a great, albeit busy, visit.

October: October is, and really always has been, my favorite month.

November: Somehow in the last 4 years that I've lived in Annapolis, I've become a Navy Football fan.

December: Does anyone know where September went?

So there you have it...the bloggy Year in Review at Just Another Page in the Book of Life...

No comments: