Thursday, December 4, 2008

Where is Pa-age, Where is Pa-age, Here she is! Here she is!

In case anyone is looking for me in the next 2 1/2 weeks, I'm gonna make it a bit easier for you.

Tomorrow evening, I'll be singing carols at the Paca House in downtown Annapolis with the newly formed AC All Women's group, and then on to sing the Reluctant Dragon at this benefit for the WBAL Kids' Campaign. Saturday, I'll be at the Home For Wayward Chorus Girls watching the Army/Navy football game, decorating our house for Christmas, spending some quality time with a certain someone, and enjoying a "mini" piano bar party. Sunday, I'm attending this benefit for the ASO, and then singing carols at a Christmas party here.

Next week, MondayTuesdayWednesday nights will have me rehearsing here, and Thursday and Friday I'll be Celebrating Christmas with this concert (click on the link and buy tickets. Now!). Saturday, I'll be Celebrating Christmas with the same concert at this venue. Sunday...All-female caroling here.

The next MondayWednesdayThursday involves rehearsing Handel's music about the life of my Messiah here. FridaySaturdaySunday I'll be performing that bastion of choral repetoire here.

And then at 5 PM on Sunday, December 21st, I will drive to Williamsburg to blissfully relax and spend Christmas week in the Colonial City with my parents. Until, of course, I drive with them back to Annapolis to sing at the Christmas Eve service here.

I love this time of year....Promise!

Catch me if you can! (Seriously, buy some tickets. The Arts need us...)

No comments: