Monday, December 8, 2008

The Bag Lady

At my office, I think I am the crazy bag lady. Every day, I have mutliple bags I bring to work. There's my laptop bag, my purse, my iPod case, my lunchbox...and recently I've had other bags with me due to the hectic nature of my schedule. You see, I don't like carrying one big bag. Even in my tiny purse, things get lost. In my OCD organization mode, I want separate bags for separate purposes. Otherwise, I don't feel like I can ever find anything...

My bag lady ways reached new heights on Friday. I literally had 8 bags with me that I had to carry out to my car. The normal bags...laptop, purse, iPod case, lunchbox...but add to that a Target bag of things I'd purchased, my gymbag (for a workout I never got to), a tote bag with make-up, hair stuff, and my chorus clothes (I was headed straight to a double gig evening), and my music bag. I was quite the sight as I walked out of the office and to my car.

No comments: