Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Bliss

I had the ideal lunch hour today. I picked up a free Mocha at Starbucks that I got for filling out a survey, and headed over to the salon/spa around the corner from my office. I'm going to a semi-formal event for New Years' tomorrow night, so my tootsies needed a polish so that they'll sparkle in my sparkly 3 inch heels!

I brought my book, so I read and drank my coffee in a massage chair while someone was massaging various masques, oils, and lotions onto my feet and legs. Deeelightful! Soothing instrumental music was playing in the background, and a wall of water was cascading in front of me.

After my pedicure, I swung by Chick-Fil-A to pick up my lunch with a gift card I got for Christmas.

Coffee, Crack-fil-A, and body/mind pampering all in one lunch hour...that shopping center around the corner from my office is a dangerous, yet happy, happy place!

No comments: