Wednesday, August 27, 2008

De-Lurk Request

Ok, folks. After looking at my site-meter today to see where my blog hits come from, I'm curious to find out who actually reads my blog! There are some that I can figure out pretty easily (Madrid...you know who you are and so do I!) and Columbia (unless someone else who works for the State reads my blog...I know who you are, too. :)), but there are some that I am curious about.

What I found most interesting were the search terms that brought people to my blog. Most often was "tornado dreams" or "choral diction". Funny.

Anyway, if you read my blog, leave a comment and let me know who you are (although I know it's pretty likely that I already know you!)

4 comments:

stephanie said...

You know I do :)
Steph

Anonymous said...

I do, too, when I can... love ya!

(ps - one of my most recent hits was from the Google search "huge pregnant tummy" - haha!)

Anonymous said...

Well...I'm Charleston.
:)
Sallie

Anonymous said...

I'm reading your blog for the first time today. You've done a good job on it.

Good luck in the September mini-blog challenge :)