Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Page's Trip Around the World

While at Disney, I engaged in a whirlwind trip around the world!


It started at Spaceship Earth in Epcot.

A stop in Mexico included a margarita!


Norway brought a ride on the Maelstrom

Some browsing of the lovely goods in China


We would have tried some beer in Germany...but nothing special was on tap.

Dinner in Italy...and a little perfume testing, as well. Bvlgari Rose Essentuelle anyone?

Japan..again more browsing through the shops

A fountain in Morocco

I spent quite a lot of time in France..and picked up a few goodies along the way

Hiding in a phone booth in the UK

The Rose & Crown...our Friday night dinner spot

Some friends met up with me in Canada

I spent some time gazing at the Tree of Life in Africa

Time travel allowed me to go back to prehistoric times and get attacked by a dino

I did a little shopping to pack for my trek to Everest

Everest..here I am!

A little time in Hollywood is always fun...and transports one to the Twilight Zone!

Of course, no trip to Disney is complete without visiting Cinderella's Castle in Fantasyland (the race actually ran through the Castle as well)


Each night, I got to travel to the Carribean!

1 comment:

Pamela Poole said...

Bonjour Page.

Impressive world tour!!

I stopped by because I thought you might like to know about www.francophilia.com, the social network for francophiles.

We're a tiny startup operating on a shoestring budget, and depending on francophile bloggers like you to help get the word out.

Hope you and your readers will stop by and join us! And be sure to follow us on Twitter for daily French culture bites and francophile treats! @francophilia

Merci et à bientôt.

Pamela Poole (LaGoulue)
Founder