Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Snow Day 2009

We got about 8 inches of snow at my house yesterday. My office never closes, but after my ice-accident last year, I have a really hard time driving into the office on days when the roads aren't clear. Luckily, I have an understanding boss who lets me work from home. So I did! I had 3 training sessions so I did need to get a lot done, but I took some time during lunch to wander outside with Maureen (who didn't have to work).



I shoveled a bit of the giant snow drift that piled up outside our door.


Once 5:00 arrived, we headed over to the Ramshead Tavern for their Snow Day Happy Hour. Essentially, 11 AM-7PM 2.50 beers. Nice. It also happened to be lobster night. By guessing the weight of Thom, the giant lobster...Maureen won Thom! Who weighed in at 8.1 lbs. My friends and I ate quite well...


(Myself, Mark, Maureen, and Rick)

Oh no! The giant lobstah claw got Mark's nose!
All in all, a fun snow day/evening!

No comments: