Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Alive and Sunday Evenings

Well, based on my last post and the fact that I said I'd be back on Monday...I guess some of you must think that I'm buried under a pile of clothes at the bottom of my closet. But, not to worry, I didn't perish in a freak accident doing chores...I was just exhausted yesterday from my weekend and didn't get around to posting! By Sunday evening, I was exhausted. I did manage to finish my to do list, however. I'm thankful that I got so much done because I'm headed down to NC this weekend to see my cousins...2 of whom are flying in from Spain! It should be a fun weekend of visiting, playing, and relaxing.

The post I planned on writing yesterday is about how much I love Sunday evenings. It's funny, because I used to hate them...when I didn't enjoy my job. While I don't LOVE going to work, there are a lot of aspects of it that I do enjoy.

Sunday evenings are just very relaxing for me. Recently, I've started swimming in the late afternoon on Sundays, which is very relaxing. Maureen and I usually cook dinner of some sort, and last Sunday we even put together a fair number of meals for the week. Preparing for the week is always relaxing, too. Hopefully, I'll continue to like Sunday evenings as much in the future as I do now!

No comments: