Tuesday, October 14, 2008

A Peek into the mind of my iPod

I've recently found the Top 25 Most Played Playlist on my iPod. With the help of technologically advanced playlists, my iPod knows which songs are most often played. I find the results interesting. Keep in mind that I use shuffle on my iPod alot, which would skew the results a bit, and I tend to play songs that I have purchased on iTunes more often than what came from my CD collection.

1. Moonshadow- Cat Stevens
2. Goodbye My Lover- James Blunt
3. Livin' on a Prayer- Bon Jovi
4. Ma Tovu- Danny Maseng (Jewish Worship Song)
5. Can't Help Falling In Love- UB40
6. Hungry Eyes- Eric Carmen (from Dirty Dancing)
7. Hide and Seek- Imogen Heap
8. Jessie's Girl- Rick Springfield
9. Do You Love Me- The Contours
10. Me Love- Sean Kingston
11. Glory of Love- Peter Cetera
12. Make Me Lose Control- Eric Carmen
13. I Don't Know How to Love Him- From Jesus Christ Superstar
14. Song For A Winter's Night- Sarah McLachlan
15. Cry To Me- Solmon Burke
16. Red Red Wine- UB40
17. Stay- the Zodiacs (from Dirty Dancing)
18. Beautiful Girls- Sean Kingston
19. Mickey- Toni Basil
20. Kokomo- Beach Boys
21. Hey There Delilah- Plain White Ts
22. Pie Jesu- Faure Requiem
23. The Loco-Motion- Little Eva
24. These Words- Natasha Bedingfield
25. Love Me Tender- Norah Jones

Pretty eclectic, huh? I was a little surprised, myself. The 80s songs don't surprise me..but some of the Oldies do!

No comments: