Wednesday, October 22, 2008

What I've been up to since last Friday...

You know, you'd think when fun stuff is going on in my life I'd be able to blog about it. But for some reason, for me, fun=busy...and blogging falls by the wayside. So anyway, here's a quick run-down of what I've been doing:

-Hanging out in Irish Pubs. Or one Irish pub really...just 2 nights in a row...Friday for Happy Hour, and Saturday after the...

-Navy Football game. The Mids lost miserably, and it was freezing. Here is evidence:



Unfortunately, I missed the hooded sweatshirt memo...

-Purging clothes and re-organizing my closet. This took most of Sunday afternoon...but my closet is now much freer and I can actually find clothes I need.

-A Chris Botti concert at Ramshead last night. It was fabulous...he and his band always put on a great show...entertaining jazz, funny commentary, and fabulous musicianship. We had great seats for seeing the stage and were close to the soundboard, so what we heard was really nice. If you haven't heard him live, you should...(and ladies, he's pretty darn easy on the eyes, as well!).

-The normal stuff...rehearsing, running, drinking coffee, drinking wine, etc.

Tomorrow, I actually have some interesting material for The Thursday Commute...

No comments: