Friday, November 14, 2008

Friday Drain

This would normally be a day that I wouldn't post anything, since my brain is pretty darn empty. However, in the spirit of NaBloPoMo...I have to at least post something. I spent the morning organzing news clips in my company's software while listening to Messiah. Hence, the brain drain. You'd think I'd be tired of that piece...but it seemed the perfect companion to the boring task of cataloguing clips. Of course, I'd prefer an audiobook, but I'm trying to save those for my roadtrip to SC next weekend.

On tap for the weekend- a wine-tasting fundraiser this evening in Baltimore, the Navy vs. Notre Dame game in Baltimore tomorrow...and a 10K race Sunday morning, and an early Thanksgiving dinner with a group from church Sunday afternoon. And probably a little bit of time spent getting ready to go away for a week next weekend.

Let's hope I can find something more interesting to post about tomorrow!

No comments: