Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Playlists on my iPod

One thing I keep meaning to do, but haven't gotten around to, is create playlists on my iPod. I actually have one I created a while back titled "Mellow Vocal". I'd like to create more...for driving, based on a particular genre, for working out, etc. I also need a "mood-lifting" playlist..you know, for those days that you need to be reminded that there are good things in the world. I like the shuffle feature on the iPod, but I'm getting a little tired of hearing random songs every now and then.

I think I miss my mix CDs mostly because I'm tired of shuffle. This morning, I put in one titled "I Like Boys and Boys are Icky". It's a mix made by a Furman student that somehow made its way to me. It cracks me up...the first 10 songs are all kinda sappy love songs, and the last 9 or so are all angry-girl songs. A little bit schizophrenic, but fun. I also have "Page's Favorite Songs of the South", "Movin' On Boston Mix" (for my 2003 trip to Massachusetts), "Driving Mix" and a few other good ones. I think I need some fun playlists like that.

Does anyone have any favorite playlists? If so, leave some suggestions in the comments!

No comments: