Friday, November 21, 2008

Ipod Game- Quick We Have But A Second

While I was driving around town running errands during lunch, I composed a blog post in my head about how cold it is and that it is snowing. Seriously...it's not even Thanksgiving yet! The current temperature outside is 28 degrees. It feels more like January...and there I go. So, to stop my whining about the cold and rejoicing that it's supposed to be in the 60s when I'm in SC next week, I stole an iPod game from Facebook and decided to post it as a cop out blog. At least I added comments to the results...

1. Put your Ipod on shuffle.
2. For each question, hit the next button and get the answer.
3. Write the song no matter how silly it sounds.

1. If someone asks "Is this okay?" you answer: If Ye Love Me- Choir of King’s College (Maybe I should start saying that...)

2. How would you describe yourself? Sweet Baby James- James Taylor (Or Sweet Baby Page)

3. What do you like in a guy/girl? I Guess the Lord Must Be in New York City- Sinead O’Connor (Well yes..they should love the Lord...and NYC would be nice except I don't live there)

4. How do you feel today? Zadok the Priest- Handel (Baroque? Yeah...kind of)

5. What is your life's purpose? Baal, We Cry to Thee- Mendelssohn’s Elijah (Seriously? My life’s purpose is to worship an idol??)

6. What's your motto? Tu…Amonasro!....tu!...il Re?- Verdi’s Aida (translated “You Amonasro, you the King?”) (Nonsense.)

7. What do you think about often? To be sung of a summer night on the water II- Cambridge Singers (singing...yes, I think about that...water, too. Summer....not so much)

8. What is 2+2? To Zucchabar- Gladiator Soundtrack (No comment)

9. What do you think of your best friend? How Sweet It is to be loved by you- James Taylor (Aww..yes, this is true)

10. What do you think of the person you like? Never Again- Kelly Clarkson (Maybe this would apply a few years ago...)

11. What is your life story? Stormy Weather- Ella Fitzgerald (Ha! Funny, but not true)

12. What do you want to be when you grow up? Seasons of Love- Rent (Yes, I want to love people when I grow up)

13. What do you think of when you see the person you like? Oh, the Deep Deep Love of Jesus (hymn) (Ok. I'll take that...)

14. What will you dance to at your wedding? Sicut Locutus Est- Vivaldi Magnificat (Ummm...no. Maybe during the ceremony)

15. What will they play at your funeral? Airplane- Indigo Girls (Sure, why not? I won't be there...)

16. What is your hobby/interest?Oh Day of Rest and Gladness (Hymn) (Yes! One of my hobbies is sleeping...and it makes me glad!)

17. What is your biggest fear? Torture- Voices of Light (This one is pretty apt).

18. What is your biggest secret? With You- Pippin (With Who?)

19. What do you think of your friends? Lady Marmalade- Patti LaBelle (Cool sistas...yeah).

20. What will you post this as? Quick We have but a second- Cambridge Singers (Yes...but a second to write...)

No comments: